You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 01.01.2019
Information that we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- The information you give us: You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
- The information you give us may include your name, age, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Information we collect about you: With regard to each of your visits to the Website we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
and information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Website (including date and time), page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information) and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our contact number.
We may also collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
The lawful basis of processing your information is based upon your consent as well as your legitimate interests in our services so we require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for Internal record keeping.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- We will hold your information for as long as we can provide you with the services that you have a legitimate interest in. Please contact us if you would like us to delete your personal information.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.